Northtowne Chiropractic
Dr. Larry Van Such, DC, BE
Dr. Rick Horsfield, DC
Jamie Ike, LMT

2240 Morse Road
Columbus, Ohio 43229

Office Hours
Mon & Wed   9am - 12pm
  3pm - 5pm
Tue & Thur   12pm - 5pm
Fri   9am - 3pm
Sat   By Appt Only

(614) 428-9310

If the person who hit you doesn't have car insurance, then who pays my doctor bills and for my car?

Dr. Larry Van Such, DC,  explains:


It may not seem fair if the person who caused your injuries and damaged your car doesn't have insurance coverage.  One would think that they shouldn't have been driving in the first place and that the police officer would have given them a ticket for this.  However, in this situation, you may be in luck if you have what is known as uninsured motorists coverage or underinsured motorists coverage.

This is specifically for 'any other driver' who hits you but doesn't have insurance.  Usually, your insurance card will say this on the card istelf; all you have to do is look for these words or the initials UM on the car.

If you have any additional questions, please call us; (614) 428-9310.

Dr. Larry Van Such