Dear injured worker,
My name is Dr. Larry Van Such and I am a Workers Compensation Doctor here in Columbus, Ohio. Being a Workers Comp Doctor means I am certified by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC) to treat injured workers, perhaps like yourself in the state of Ohio; it does not mean I work for the Ohio BWC or any employer.
I know that being injured at work is no fun. From doctor’s examinations, to paperwork, to financial difficulties and even to those Ohio BWC hearings downtown in that big fancy building on 30 W. Spring Street, your life can get complicated in a hurry.
The last thing you or anyone in life wants to deal with is pain and the stress that comes from a work injury. That’s where we may be able to help you.
We Treat a Lot of Musculo-skeletal Injuries
Every day we have injured workers come in to our office looking for help with many different kinds of physical complaints such as:
- Sprains and Strains
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Sciatica and Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Lower back Pain
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Hip Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Wrist Pain
You name it, if it’s related to your muscles, bones, ligaments, discs and/or nerves we can probably help.
QUALITY WORKERS COMPENSATION CARE
Every day our work injury patients have also grown accustomed to receiving quality care such as:
- Thorough Evaluation: A thorough consultation and examination on the first visit. This can take as long as the injured worker needs and we routinely spend an hour or more with the patient documenting everything relevant to their case. Your spouse, parent, friend, etc. are welcome to attend this visit with you if you so choose.
- Diagnostic Testing: X-rays are typically taken in our office, and if necessary, MRI’s and CAT scans are referred out to a facility located near the injured worker’s residence. We need to diagnose your condition properly so there are no challenges with your claim later on.
- Complete and Timely Paperwork: filling out all the necessary paperwork with your BWC claim is very important such as C9’s, Medco-14’s etc and so is filing it with your attorney, managed care association (MCO) in a timely fashion. Our highly trained staff has been doing this for more than 15 years and will stay on top of all correspondence between you, your employer and attorney.
- We WILL know your name: Strange as this may sound, but, we’ll get to know your name on the first visit and won’t forget it! We are going to be spending a lot of time together throughout the duration of your case and so getting to know you sooner rather than later has always been one of our top priorities. Plus, patients go through a lot after an injury and it’s our way of showing them support.
- Legal help: if you have an Ohio BWC attorney, let us know. Chances are, after more than 15 years, we know them and have worked with them. If you need help in finding one, we certainly can recommend a few of the top legal firms in the area.
So, if you have been injured at work and are looking for a Workers Compensation Doctor here in Columbus, Ohio we are now accepting New Patients. Call us at (614) 428-9310 to schedule your consultation and examination.