Dr. Larry VanSuch is an Ohio BWC Work Injury Doctor here in Columbus who treats injured workers experiencing any of the following symptoms, conditions or diagnoses:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Middle Back Pain
- Sprains, and Strains
- Sciatica or Leg Pain
- Herniated Discs (Protruding & Extruding)
- Disc Bulges
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow and Wrist Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Sprain
- Knee and Ankle Sprains
- Numbness and Tingling in Arms and Legs
- Neuropathy and Radiculopathy
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Traumatic loss or “loss of use”, and much more.
We also provide many different services to help treat injured workers in our office such as:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Class II and Class IV Laser Therapy
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Bioelectric Medicine
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Vibration Massage
- Hand Adjustment
- Light Metered Force Adjusting
- Functional Medicine Counseling
- Lab Work: Blood, Urine, Stool, Saliva
As an Ohio BWC Work Injury Doctor, Dr. Larry VanSuch can help answer an injured worker’s most important questions such as:
- What is a Physician of Record?
- Can I have more than one workers comp doctor treat my condition?
- Can I get a second opinion if I am not happy with my Physician of Record?
- Do I Need A Referral to see you at your office or to see a Chiropractor?
- Will you work with my workman’s comp attorney if I have one?
- If I don’t have a workers compensation attorney, can you help me find one?
- What is a C9 form and how do I get treatment?
- What is a Medco-14 form and how do I get paid if I miss work?
- What is an Additional Allowance and how do I get one for my workers comp claim if I need it?
- How do I get work restrictions if I can’t go back to full duty?
Dr. Larry VanSuch has been an Ohio BWC Workers Compensation Doctor in Columbus since 1994. He has treated thousands of injured workers and helped them recover from their injuries and return to work.
If you are an injured worker looking for treatment and have an active Ohio BWC workers compensation claim, Call Dr. Larry VanSuch at 614-428-9310 to schedule your appointment with him today.