Who Pays Medical Bill After Car Crash? Columbus, Ohio Doctor Explains

By | August 21, 2017

If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, who will pay for your medical bills after the car crash? Dr. Larry VanSuch, a doctor in Columbus, Ohio, explains:

This would seem like an easy answer to this question and usually, the person or persons responsible for you injuries should pay the expense. However, there are many different types of auto insurance policies, and rarely are any two the same.

If you need help with questions like these, we may be able to call the insurance company on your behalf and find out. Most of the time, they will tell us what benefits you have available to you. These benefits could be either from the other driver’s insurance, or perhaps your own med pay insurance.

You are welcome to call our office to find out who will pay for your medical bills after a car accident and we will see what we can do for you. Please call us at (614) 428-9310

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *